Next EDTAC meeting is September 10, 2014, from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
The Elderly and Disabled Transit Advisory Committee (EDTAC) will meet on Wednesday, September 10, from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. and will be available through video teleconference between 900 Public Safety Blvd., Dover and 119 Lower Beech Street in Wilmington.
DART First State's Schedule for Labor Day
Labor Day - Monday, September 1, 2014 - DART First State statewide transit services, both fixed route and paratransit, will not operate on Monday, September 1, 2014, with the exception of the Resort Transit Routes 201-208, its related paratransit service, and Route 305 - Beach Connection. Monday, September 1 is the last day of operation for Route 305 - Beach Connection; however, the Resort Transit Routes will continue to provide a reduced service schedule through September 14, serving Rehoboth, Lewes, Georgetown, Dewey, Bethany, Fenwick Island and Ocean City, Maryland.
SEPTA's Wilmington/Newark Line will operate on Labor Day, utilizing a Saturday/Sunday schedule. DART's Transportation Store at the Wilmington Station will be closed on Labor Day. Passengers are encouraged to purchase their train fares in advance. The On-Board fare can also be paid on the train, and a credit for the difference can be received at a Philadelphia SEPTA ticket counter.
The Delaware Transit Corporation, a subsidiary of the Delaware Department of Transportation (DelDOT), operates DART First State. For information on all fixed route services statewide, please call 1-800-652-DART or visit www.DartFirstState.com.
- 06/19/2014 - Courtesy Shuttle at Fairplay Station
- 06/18/2014 - Wilmington Bus Stops Closure Notices
- 06/05/2014 - EDTAC Meeting Notice - Rt 8 Bus Stop Closures
- 06/04/2014 - I-495 Bridge Closure - Let DART Do the Driving
- 05/28/2014 - Broom & 18th Streets 5/28 Bus Stop Closures
- 05/21/2014 - Resort Transit Starts on May 22
- 05/20/2014 - Maryland Avenue Bus Stops Closures
- 05/15/2014 - Bus Stop Closures & RT. 303 Time Change
- 04/25/2014 - Bus stop on 4th St. at French St. temporarily closed on
- 04/15/2014 - DuPont Highway at DHSS Bus Stop Temporarily Closed For Improvements
- 04/08/2014 - Notice of Public Hearing
- 04/01/2014 - Due to the closure of the 4th Street Bridge for repairs on Saturday, 4-5 and Sunday, 4-6, from 6 AM to 6 PM, the following stops will be temporarily closed:
- 03/13/2014 - Bus stop closures for Wilmington's St. Patrick's Day Parade on 3/15
- 03/06/2014 - Bus stop on French St. at 14th St. temporarily closed