The Elderly and Disabled Transit Advisory Committee (EDTAC)
EDTAC is a working group that meets regularly to discuss current issues impacting individuals with disabilities that are utilizing DART paratransit services as well as fixed route bus services. The EDTAC is comprised of riders, DART First State staff, and representatives from agencies working with the aging and disability communities.
DART riders can subscribe for free through the Delaware Notification Service to receive rider alerts, general transit information and news. Click here to subscribe.
The next scheduled EDTAC meeting is Wednesday May 11th, 2022
- November 14, 2018 Meeting Minutes
- September 12, 2018 Meeting Minutes
- July 11, 2018 Meeting Minutes
- May 9, 2018 Meeting Minutes
- March 14, 2018 Meeting Minutes
- November 8, 2017 Meeting Minutes
- September 13, 2017 Meeting Minutes
- May 10, 2017 Meeting Minutes
- March 29, 2017 Meeting Minutes
- January 11, 2017 Meeting Minutes
If you would like to become involved, please contact:
ADA Compliance Specialist